Friday 2 December 2011

Version 2 of Envy
My assessment is just over a week away since I finished early Im going back and improving my illustrations. If I can I want to completely redo pride so need to get these smaller tweaks out of the way.

For envy I have made the following additions:

- my tutor felt it would help improve the narrative of the illustration if the witch was being enveloped in a green light to help emphasize that the witch is being lost in her envy.

- He also pointed out the shadow under the widow was too long, and the texture of the table was too 'planky' like floor boards. So Ive tried to address those critiques.

- I decided I would improve the narrative of the illustration and create more visual interest by adding letters and a book (if you zoom in its entitled snow white and the 7 dwarves ;p ) floating in the water like substance. This is to add movement, and to emphasis the witches life is flowing away as she is lost in her envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment