Sunday 29 June 2014

Medieval style tent scene_ wip 3, and a stylised environment speedpainting

UV unwrapped Medieval tent scene, with simple checker pattern
Stylised Environment Speedpainting
Here is some more progress on my Medieval style tent scene, I have unwrapped all of the models, here is the scene rendered with the simple chequerboard texture on that I used to make sure I did it correctly. I think for the most part it worked.

I forgot to mention in the previous posts that I am using a 3 point lighting set up, 1 directional key light and 2 areas; one for a fill and another for a rim, with a volume light in the tent, and its rendered in Mental Ray.

The picture is a Stylised Environment speed painting I did the other day to try something a bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment