Wednesday 9 July 2014

Application character designs, and 'MoshiMonster' style vector character wip 1

'World of Warriors' 3 character designs

'Moshi Monster' Vector Character design wip 1
Here are some character designs that I did in order to apply to a job, since I didnt have anything like what was asked for in my portfolio. The other character design is related to the same job application, but it was just practice since as I mentioned in the last post I am currently re-learning Illustrator.

Its a pretty easy program one you get the gist of it, hopefully ill be able to produce some proper artwork in a few weeks. My previous experience with illustrator has all been related to logo design for companies, so I am mostly focusing on how to use the program to produce artwork appropriate for my Concept Art practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment